Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 January 2022

 "The Spirit To Resist" - A Poem by Shazia Salama, BSC, BTCFS, II Year


Picture Credit: Special Arrangement


THE SPIRIT TO RESIST


I have ignited a light within;

Clasping the world between -

I will walk in the river of lava,

And fight with strength, in my saga.


The loop I have bound -

I will walk all around;

Recaptivating the aura I have owned,

Creating a presence in legacies renowned.


Proving myself worthy as I was born to be;

Ruling the universe as I am released free -

Afar from debris;

Thrown away now in conquest seas.


As in me, there is someone within you;

Known and recognized, only by few.

You can have all the strength,

Only if you think at length.

                                                                                                ~ Shazia Salama (BSC, BTCFS)

2 comments:

  1. Meaning is the word referring comprehensively to the ideas expressed within the poem – the poem's sense or message. When understanding poetry, we frequently use the words idea, theme, motif, and meaning. Usually, idea refers to a concept, principle, scheme, method, or plan.

    ReplyDelete