Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 December 2023

"My Light House" - By J.Florence Hope of B.Sc BTCFS Second Year 


Picture Credit : Special Arrangement 

You may see me but I'm not here, 
An empty building deep of hollow filled with echoes,
At dawn I may disappear but at the hours of darkness,
I am luminescence of hope to lost ships to the harbour.

The storms raging where the sea meets the skies, 
Amidst the watery voyage a small boat cries,
Fighting against the gruesome tides ,
Making way where the harbour lies.

I tried following the stars to show me a way,
But the lighthouse came to my rescue and took me away,
Being the only ray of hope in a foggy sea of hopelessness,
Death awaited me but the lighthouse helped my helplessness.

A huge building, yet filled with emptiness
A huge wave of heaviness,
Still being the conqueror to all the astray ships,
At the crack of dawn you may see me, but I'm not here.


No comments:

Post a Comment