Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 December 2023

"A Strange Melancholy" - By Hafsa Ahmed of B.Sc FNZC First Year 


Picture Credit : Special Arrangement 


It's this strange feeling,

This sarcasm I’m feel’in  

When I needed thee love 

I didn’t thee, get it 

And now after getting lost  

And losing myself, losing 

Everything and everyone, 

I’ve learnt to have peace.


With myself I like to be lost,

In my solitude from twilight, 

Till dawn and from dusk till midnight,

I no longer need anyone’s love and

Affection or talks and jokes to entertain myself, 

Now I’m getting thee love and appreciation,

I never imagined to have and get.


Then I sat at twilight waiting to 

See the moon and dreaming, how 

These strange people were filling 

The emptiness in my heart and soul,

Loved me where I was left unloved.

Now I don’t know what to do thee,

For I’ve forever lost those people.



No comments:

Post a Comment