Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 December 2021


I Miss That Part Of Life by Rapolu Nancy, BBM, II Year


Picture Credit: Special Arrangement



I MISS THAT PART OF LIFE


When we talked -

It was like, I were talking to

A shining star at night.
 

When you taught me -

It was like a child, learning from a teacher.

When I were ill, you cared for me;

It was like a mother, taking care of a child.
 

When you annoyed me teasingly;

It was like a sister, fighting with another.

When I were fearful, you encouraged me,

And motivated me, to become stronger;

It was like a father, supporting a child,

In all of life’s situations.
 

When I were sad, you made me smile;

It was like a friend,

Changing my heart and mind.


You were, a beautiful gift of life!

But you haven't taught me,

How to live without you.


I miss you so much!

And I, shall carry you in my heart,

For the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment