Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 July 2020

"The Favourite Chapter of My Book" - A Poem by Asfiya Khanam




The Favourite Chapter of My Book

My life is an untold story, a book;
You took over and gave it the perfect look.
The unturned pages are now read as a beautiful tale,
I have won you and you have never let me fail.


You gave meaning to my life, wings to my flight,
The charm to my vision and the spark to my light;
The melody to my music, the blueprint of my hardest mile,
The strength to my wisdom and the beauty to my smile.


I am blessed to be blessed with the best;
You would be the highest score I would get if my life was a test.
Cheers to the book whose chapters tell about you
You are my little world and the happiness you deserve is due.

I have you all! What else do I need?
You are the sweetest fruit of my garden, indeed.
Can't thank you enough for holding on tighter when I asked to leave me alone,
It's you because of whom the breeze of happiness is being blown.


Let our bond always be the strongest of all;
You always held my hand and never let me fall.
My partner, you have never let me down,
If I am the queen, then you are my proud crown.


                                                                                      - Asfiya Khanam (BtCFs 
3rd year)

9 comments:

  1. Powerful and heartfelt amazing poem asfia it feels great to read it again and again very impressive wisely chosen words keep it up im proud of you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate your pens magic...keep it up.Proud of you dear.Stay blesses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful poem.❤❤

    ReplyDelete