Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 November 2023

“Dear Me - I Apologise” – By Bhumika Raikote of BA Second Year


Picture Credit : Bhumika Raikote


I apologise to keep you at last in my priority list. When you needed rest, when you couldn’t work, when you were emotionally broken, I forced you to act in the drama of life. When you were required to be healed, I kept you alone and didn’t let you share your feelings. I always challenged your emotions and asked you to smile even in the deepest scars of life. I forced you to skip your choices. I am sorry, when you said, “I couldn’t move”, I asked you to run, when you were wounded, I applied salt on your wounds instead of antiseptic. I always hurted you more and more when you were in deep pain. I gave you the guilt which you didn't deserve. I didn’t allow you to interfere when decisions of your life were taken by others. Sorry, I gave you the wrong instructions of living a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment