Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 June 2023

“How much do I love him?” - By Devyani Konkati of BSC BTCFS Second Year






Picture Credit : Special Arrangement 



How much do I love him?
I don’t know – I claim! Yet I knew,
Had he been a dream? If yes,
I would sleep it all and never intervene,
His absence ridiculed my presence,
Like the mockingjay’s perseverance,
He was made from tiny dust of art,
So beautiful, that I felt him with all my heart,
Full of delight, he looked like the bright twinkling night,
As if baked under the beams of moonlight.

How much do I love him?
I don’t know – I claim! Yet I knew,
I would defy the odds of the universe,
Just to enjoy his long lasting curse,
Will the madness for him ever stop?
Rather I chose to stay with it and rot,
Beyond a doubt, loving him forever never felt wrong,
Because
It made me feel like my favourite song,
Playing on and on and on …


No comments:

Post a Comment