Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 August 2021

"Bangtan Bomb" - An Ode to BTS by Veda Sri

Art by Vedasri (BA)
Instagram: @_art_cart07_

Bangtan Bomb

Thank you for making me believe that I'm the one I should love 
And I promise that I won't let you down.
You are the cause of my euphoria,
The reason for my self reflection
And because of you my inner child always has a sweet night.
Whenever I listen to Daechwita I just dance without any fear,
Because you told me that we don't need permission to dance.
You are my wings, which make me fly;
You are my legs, which make me run.
You are my first love,
The one who told me I should spend my blood sweat and tears for myself and no one else.
So what if you don't know I exist?
Because I know when I go to the magic shop
You will always be there to hold me tight when I need you.
I know this isn't fake love because you are my idol who taught me to love myself.

                                                                                                         - Vedasri (BA)

4 comments:

  1. You mentioned all songs of our boys. Borahae 💜. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow while reading this one my heart smiled aah ur so good! I purple you 💜🅐🅡🅜🅨⁷⟬⟭💜 till my last breathe awesome vedasri❤🙌✨

    ReplyDelete